Tuesday 17 May 2011

New Zealand ~ a place like no other...

New Zealand, is a wonderful and beautiful country I have ever been to a couple of years ago. The breath-taking scenery of meadowlands and mountains, the moderate climate, the people with great hospitality, the nice food and the peaceful society overall bestly described New Zealand...

Here are some of the interesting places in New Zealand...

One of the largest cities in northen part ~ Auckland












Lake Taupo

Cruise overview in Wellington

Christchurch Cathedral

Mount Cook

Meadow in Queenstown

Things not to be missed out...
Bungy jumping! Haha.. but I don't dare to try..

For more details, click on this website 100% pure new zealand
In short, I'm fascinated... I wish one day I can visit New Zealand again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment